Sunday, February 14, 2016



Dear Parents,
I hope that you are having a wonderful Mid-Winter Break!
I wanted to share a few things with you this evening!  The first thing is that we, as a staff, are reading a dynamite and insightful book called “Generation IY”  written by Tim Elmore.  I have actually read it before, at the last school that I was at (we always had summer reading!), but now that I am reading it again, it is reminding me how completely relevant this book is. The faculty also had the privilege of hearing the author live at our conference in the fall.  If you are looking for a really good read, written from a man who has worked with students for quite some time, and if you want some questions answered about your own children, this is the book to read!  I highly, highly recommend it.  I also have an extra copy if any of you would like to borrow it! 
Secondly, I have some pictures to share of our 100th day of school and the Valentine’s Day bowling.  Thank you to all that were able to send in supplies, drive for the bowling trip, plan the party and activities, and generally be a big help to me!  Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! 

                                     
                                           Writing 100 words using our special 100 day glasses!












Building
towers
using
100
cups! 



How many licks DOES it take to get the center of a tootsie roll pop? The firsties figured it out...though it was different for each one of them. :)

Drawing pictures using the digits of the number 100.

Wyatt dressed like a "100 year old" today!
Separating the items brought in, into tens and ones!
Bowling boys!
 


"Go ball, GO!"
 
 I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I will you see you all on Tuesday!
Blessings!
Miss Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment