Wednesday, May 4, 2016



Dear Parents,
I have been hearing “May the 4th (force) be with you!”  ALL DAY…..so I thought that I would share that with you too!  A few of the first grade boys wore their Star Wars shirts to commemorate this day….ha!
 This week has been busy!  This morning, our 3rd and 4th grade friends presented our Chapel service and they did an OUTSTANDING JOB!!!  They spoke about what a truth is and what THE truth of God is.  Mrs. Parsons reminded us that we are going to come into contact with people in our lives that don’t believe in God, and how sharing the truth of what God has done for us all, is so very important.  The handbell choir also performed this morning, during Chapel, and they did a great job too! 
Christian is listening the handbell choir very intently!
Last weekend I was able to go home and visit my parents.  It was the first time that I was able to see them since they got back from their big trip to Vietnam.  They brought me back a few things but they also brought the firsties a few presents too!  Each firstie was given a hand-painted bookmark and a piece of coconut candy, wrapped in rice paper.  I sent one home for you to try too….did you get it?  Interesting huh?  

Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Gallagher!        



In Social Studies we have been learning about jobs.  What it means to have a job and what we would like to be when we grow up.  Below are the responses of most of the firsties.  See if you can find your child's dream job!  
(An Artist)
(I want to work at the mall. )
(I would like to sell stuff and earn money. )
(I want to play hockey. )
(I want to work at the Library. )
(I want to be a fire fighter.)
(I want to be a vet. )
(A police officer.)
(A spy and a ninja and work for people. )



 

Blessings on the rest of your week!
Standing on the Promises and Truths of God,
Miss Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment